This is the most common CCTV camera used for surveillance. It is much more difficult to identify its way of facing due to its dome shape. It is easier to detect criminals by creating an air of uncertainty.
- It is vandal resistant. So once installed it is very difficult to be tampered with because they are completely enclosed and require special tools to dismantle.
- They are suitable for all-weather because they are designed as weatherproof and water-resistant.
- It has a sleek design
- Most cameras come with high resolution.
- It is hard to determine the facing way of the camera.
- It monitors widely.
- In some dome cameras, the low light vision feature is also available.
- Building exteriors
- Gas stations